They keep coming!!

by finding my way 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi finding my way, Would it help to post the following flyer of the May 15, 1984 Watchtower Cover on light poles in your neighborhood? According to yknot, the "Generation that shall not pass" teaching has been changed 3 times since 1984, but may be older JWs will still remember and will counsel JWs to avoid your neighborhood. It may be easier to post the following flyer in your neighborhood than getting your neighbors to write C&D letters to the WTBTS. If you do post this flyer finding my way, please let me know your results.

Since you live in Hawaii (I think that you wrote that), if you do post the flyer on light poles you may want to laminate them. I know that using clear packing tape is a good poor man's way of laminating things.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/209642/4/New-Light-The-2011-District-Convention

by yknot

. . . We ditched that teaching 3 changes ago (1995 -representation of wicked people, 2008-anointed only (recycling 1927 light), 2010-anointed overlap). . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit