Hi from Andy from state of Montana, introduce myself

by andys 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome Andy! enjoy sweet freedom! Do you know the Mills?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome and congrats on getting out of the cult. I'm assuming you're pretty young, since you just recently left home. Are you in school?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome Andys! I am also a fellow born again Christian. Left the WT 7 years ago, and counting........with my hubby and two kids. Glad you are out and found a church home you can feel comfortable in. Peace, Lilly

• andys
    andys

Hi originally I am from Sturgis, SD, have been here in Montana for 2 years and really like it alot, the mountains, hiking, etc................. I am enjoying all of my new found freedom:) I am 33 yrs old and its the second time that I have moved out of parents house, am starting all over on everything, fresh new start.

• jam
    jam

Welcome Andys!!!! Were you born in the JW religion?

Wow $350.00 apartment, here one bedroom $900.00-

$1200.00.

• andys
    andys

Was raised as a JW and am hoping my parents, 2 brothers and sister come out soon so I am able to talk to family:)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

andys, do you know Jonathan Smith from South Dakota?, last time I heard that he was CO.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome to the board.

• kazar
    kazar

A big warm welcome to you Andy.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

I do hope your family will listen to you, and hope for the best, but please don't feel too down if they don't, because they have been indocrinated to shun you if you don't remain a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit