Being raciest, need clarity.

by free2beme 31 Replies latest jw friends

• outlawwilly
    outlawwilly

The older I get, the more my eyes are opened. I grew up in the southern USA. ALL of my friends were black in my old congo. I went to predominantly black and hispanic schools, so I was the furthest thing from a racist. Hell, me mum is even Mexican, so that is another strike for me. HOWEVER, the older I get, the more I see race for what it is. It is a crutch for the weak so called "downtrodden" people that are to lazy to do anything about their lot in life. Lets call it for what it is. There is a reason why blacks are labeled as what they are. Fair? Most of the time, yes. Just look beyond the media. Look at social networking sites. Same with Hispanics. Again, not fair to paint everyone with the same brush. There are the relative few from both societes, that recognise that THEY need to get off their arses and do something about their lot, instead of waiting on a handout. White people are guilty of this same mindset, but is far more prevelant in the other communites.

Don't give me this white people are better off drivel. If anything, the powers that be, have made it a lot more difficult on the white people (males especially) to do anything. The majority of all government programs are geared to non whites. The non whites have the better scholarships, internships,government help, etc. The government stacks the odds against white males especially, it seems in this day and age. Of course this all what I have personally witnessed and noticed. As LOW-KEY said, if it was the other way around there would be hell to pay.

DO NOT get me wrong. I am most assuredly NOT a racist. I am just calling it as I have seen it in the past years.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Don't give me this white people are better off drivel. If anything, the powers that be, have made it a lot more difficult on the white people (males especially) to do anything. The majority of all government programs are geared to non whites. The non whites have the better scholarships, internships,government help, etc. The government stacks the odds against white males especially, it seems in this day and age."

Welcome back Outlawwilly,

It is a sad thing to put others through what we ourselves have come to detest

by doin' it in reversal, But I have to remind you, that the things minorities have

access to today were not given to us freely, they were fought for with bloodshed

and strife.

Ruby Bridges, was about six years old, and had to risk her life just to get an equal

education as whites, same with the " Little Rock Nine" No white man I know in the

U.S.A. had to have their life threaten just to be able to learn, or because they wanted to

go to a better school

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit