what was the best gig you ever attended and why ?

by the max 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the max
    the max

My own was AC/DC at the Hamersmith odoen London 1980, the Highway to Hell tour with Bonn Scott, they were at their creative peak with their best line up with there best Album, You had to be there to understand !!!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Roger Waters The Wall last year. Melted my face. It was practically a religious event for me.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Jimmy Page playing Stairway to Heaven....

even thou no one sang just him playing.....

I was so close I saw every ding in his Double Neck Guitar......

I saw my Savior!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Jimmy Page playing Stairway to Heaven....

N.I.C.E.

• the max
    the max

great picks, Zep and Floyd are awsome, pages solo on Dazed and confused, (THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME) is Inspired, the Floyd,WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION, or SHINE ON superlatives.I could add seing the PISTOLS in 79, and RUSH 2112

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

TOOL at the Saltair Pavilion in Utah. Nov 3rd, 1996. This set the standard for rock shows for me. No one has been able to match this one. The precision and intensity with wich they played that night was indescribable.

Another great show, more so visually, was the Flaming Lips at the Edgefield Ampitheater in Troutdale, Oregon on August 20th, 2009. They had so much tech stuff and stage effects going on. It was a kinda surreal.

• the max
    the max

I have just discovered Drowming pool and Ramstein, FU----g brilliant,Let the bodies ect and Sonne, Peace Brothers and sisters

• Open mind
    Open mind

INXS.

San Francisco. Warfield Theater.

Mid-1980s. They were just starting to gain popular recognition.

Small venue, great acoustics, very tight performance.

om

• the max
    the max

hey open mind, I see many posters from Uzbek, are you guys taking the piss or are you in the oil industry ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sade

The Paramount Theater

Oakland, Ca

The concert was outstanding. Sade threw down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit