crisis of conscience

by inbetween 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Joey,

Not that I know of. I didn't know he wrote other books besides Sign of the Last Days, which Commentary Press no longer had an inventory of, but you can buy it at Amazon for $38 new at:

http://www.amazon.com/Sign-Last-Days-When-Jonsson/dp/0914675095/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1304648998&sr=1-1

I just noticed my listing for The Gentile Times Reconsidered is $24.95 and the rest are used from $40 to $499 for a new copy!

In Search of Christian Freedom is not even available from others on Amazon.com, though some were selling it for $899 before I put up my store. :-))

Now that I am temporarily out of Crisis, only one is avail. (earlier version) new for $79.95 and the used ones start at about $50!

Vultures. Buy from friendly animals like Dogz.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Currently reading. I'm only on page 94...and think this will be the icing on my cake. I already plan to leave soon, but it may be soonER.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Currently reading. I'm only on page 94...and think this will be the icing on my cake. I already plan to leave soon, but it may be soonER.

Keep reading. The book really gets started AFTER page 100. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

As far as leaving the WT, there isn't any urgency, except the urgency you create in your mind. Take your time. Build your social/financial circle outside the organization, prepare for hardcore shunning from the closest friends and family. Keep your thoughts to yourself, until you're ready to begin a new life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit