I am a sheep in wolves' clothing

by Anony Mous 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

ooooohhhhh and dont forget to encourage retail FS!!!

I cant say enough how successful it has been in my territory!

Another avenue is to go 'uber' in your comments to the point of sounding fanatical......then you can't get called on the mat because you are just echoing the 'Slave'. The WT has many opportunities to insert such over-reaching spiritual slave praising comments!

• pirata
    pirata

- I have a talk coming up where I'm supposed to take the scripture out of context and bash the divinity of Christ and focus it on the FD&S if I follow the 'approved' publications. Instead I researched the subject using Bible commentaries, researchers that prove the divine nature of Christ (not trinity though) based on the original text inserted some Greek, Hebrew and even some WT words like evidently and whipped it up with instances where the publications actually support those researchers' viewpoint when it fits them in another context (it took me a while to research). It sounds very WT-like but it's actually slightly biased towards the original reading of the text, doesn't mention the FD&S at all.

Can I get more details on the scriptures/references you found (either here or in PM?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit