POSITIVE POST TIME!! We just want to know 3 things you are FOR.

by Terry 62 Replies latest jw friends

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

World peace, no hunger and all that is good stuff (which I am all for) - on a smaller and more personal scale:

1. a new cupcake recipe

2. support the troops

3. thin crust pizza and merlot

Great thread !

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

1. For women all over the world to have the same educational and career opportunities as men.

2. Every doctor should have to donate 2 days a month to providing free health care for whoever needs it.

3. The legalization of marijuana.

• prophecor
    prophecor

1.Loving care and concern for the elderly. Especially our parents. They didn't have all the answers and did the best they could with what they had.

2.Respect for all forms of life. When I see the humane society for animals commercial on TV, I cry every single time, no matter how many times I see it. Animals are here for us to responsibly care for. Anyone who allows them to subjected to the cruelty of abuses like dog fighting and other unspeakable horrors should given a mandatory sentence of 5 years in prison. No parole. No time off for good behavior.

Fathers in the homes. The missing element in the family structure, the father needs to be addressed in society. One MIA father can destroy an entire natiion. Families could save so many of our children, if we only took our positioning as parents more seriously. So many of the pregnancies on the planet were not planned and the children come to be viewed as a problem. Un-loved un-wanted and left to there own destructive devices.

Sorry Terry if I included the bad with the good, but good can not come about without exposing where that good can come from.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

WontLeave said:

Boobs... Now I need to come up with one more.

I think I can help with the third one...

• The Finger
    The Finger

being able to grow new organs if an when we need them.

getting rid of my conscience (its only ever stopped me having fun)

coming up with a third answer.

• wasblind
    wasblind

3 meals a day

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

OH PROPHECOR - You must be my long lost Soul Mate!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I can't believe that noone has gone with the Hank Williams, Jr. reference...

"I'm for Love,

I'm for happiness,

and I'm for if you don't like it, can't you just let it pass?

And I'm for turnin' off the news and turnin' down the lights.

And I'm for nothin' else, but me and you tonight."

• nugget
    nugget

Superpowers for all

Chocolate that makes you thin

Elves that do your housework while you sleep.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Nugget!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit