POSITIVE POST TIME!! We just want to know 3 things you are FOR.

by Terry 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

On this topic we don't care what you are AGAINST.

Let's be positive and tell three things we are FOR which are meaningful to us.

1.Music lessons for kids. Learning to read music and play an instrument.

2.Memory training and math strategies in schools. There are wonderful shortcut methods that make learning, computing and retaining information incredibly easier than the standard methods.

3.Logic study. Nothing dreary, of course. Simply read the proper way to mount a rational argument and avoid logical fallacies.

Now what are three of yours?

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

1. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE = that means loving someone (hopefully everyone) withouth them having to meet YOUR rules (like EXACT opposite of JW's and other cults) ..I am trying to develop this

2. UNITY in diversity amongst religions ..I research and promote interfaith topics

3. GOOD FOOD for all.... which is organic, clean, vegetarian, wholesome, nonGMO , pesticide free. and CLEAN WATER for all (its kinda 4 but thought i could sneak it in)

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Boobs... Now I need to come up with one more.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

I believe my list reflects that of a typical secular humanist:

1. Peace and Love, understanding and a lack of bigotry and blind hatred.

2. Critical thinking skills, like you said, logic study, a well-rounded ecucation for kids--and adults, really (world theologies as well as secular worldviews), how to question things and still retain an open mind. Knowledge is never harmful.

3. Better distribution of food and clean water to impoverished people, then focus on medical needs. Good health to all, and good will to all sentient beings as well as to the rest of animals and nature.

• cheerios
    cheerios

1. extensive education for all. moar books less bombs ..

2. healthcare

and

3. i agree with wontleave .. boobs

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am all for;

FAITH

HOPE

LOVE

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

[edited due to positive negativity]