prana, life force, chakras? What?!

by finding my way 36 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Finding My Way

What lovely words, particularly at a time where this forum is going through some realigning.

My only words are of caution as to what you ask for. CG Jung as noted from Frankiespeakin had a lot to say about raising the kundalini. For him and all others who have done this, there is a period of "crisis". Jung spent the 4 yrs of WWI in a, what psychs would call a psychotic state, with only his longterm lover Toni Wolff, as the anchor to what we term reality, or even sanity. All shamanistic ritual requires this"tearing of the psyche and rebuilding". This has happened to me and it took years of physical and mental realigning to settle. Yes, I have become a more rounded individual and certainly a much better person but it is truly life changing. It's a poor analogy but is like the Matrix movie. Do you really want reality with all its ugliness as well as beauty? The supposed "New Agers" are playing with fire by opening and raising kundalini without proper guidence. Fire can be an amazing tool but it can kill and maim in the wrong hands

• watersprout
    watersprout

I agree with doofdaddy, raising your Kundalini energy without proper guidence is very dangerous... It does irritate me when ''new agers'' take a nonchelant view towards it.

FMW pm me if you want to ask anything.

Peace

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The key is to raise the energy in the right direction, from the bottom up. It begins with treating sex in an honorable and sacred way, instead of running around trying to bang everything in sight. Black Magicians incarnate their egos throught the intellect, and steal sexual energy, the most powerful human energy, from as many as they can. This is the difference between black magic and white magic, intellectual awakening instead of intuitional awakening, incarnating the ego instead of incarnating the Christ. If you drive the energy down from the intellect into the sexual energy center, it forms an energy extension of the spinal column from its base that increases sexual desire exponentially. This is why the Devil is usually depicted with a pointed or arrow-like tail.

A point of interest: There are 33 degrees in Freemasonry to correspond to the 33 vertebrae of the spinal column.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There are several things to be aware of. First, if you are regularly getting fluoride, it is ruining whatever effect you might get. Fluoride destroys the pineal gland, along with your brain (and causes cavities--cavities that form from within your teeth, causing them to split without warning). It also ruins your bones, causes kidney problems, and quite likely even cancer. Especially the H 2 SiF 6 form that is commonly added to the water--and is often contaminated with radium. Even sodium fluoride, the type found in the cavity paste you usually get at the store, is harmful.

As for the "aura" you get just above your palms, it is nothing more than radiant heat. If all you feel is warmth, it is nothing more than heat radiating from the palm of your hand. It is shaped something like a parabola, and if you find the focal point, you are going to find the heat concentrating there. Since it is a rough parabola, you are not going to get extreme heat--just enough to fool someone into thinking they found the life energy. It is nothing more than radiational heat.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    p.s. I'm only 27 but if my husband left me I'd be a total princess!!!

haha, oh sorry, I did not mean to make fun of another persons difficulties. Having your husband leave you can be pretty painful.

At the time I read it, I was a newly single parent with little to no resources and I was quite envious of her education. Loved her book though, it helped me a lot.

• ProdigalSon
  • finding my way
    finding my way

I have no interest in raising my kundalini.. I only found out what it was the other day through reading so it sounds pretty strange and scary at this point. The Author gave similar warnings about the kundalini. I'm not interested in becoming "powerful" in any other way than to become healthy and spread healthy good vibes to others.Right now I'm mainly intersted in some peaceful meditation and figuring out how to tell if my chakras are blocked and unblocking them and trying to maintain that. She mentioned starting at the root chakra and working your way up as well. From the checklist she provided it appears I have many blocks ;) as many of us on here probably have or had at one point or another. The book is called "the 7 healing Chakras" but she states there are many minor ones in addition to those.

As far as the heat from the hands that makes sense. in the class our hands where ovver 2 feet apart from the others. was that energy or heat? Also we put our thumbs, forefingers and middle fingers together and pointed our left fingers towards our right and vice versa. then we took some deep breaths and slowly pulled them closer and then farther apart. It felt like a magnetic effect. What was this?

That's interesting about the floride. I already buy toothpaste without floride. I didn't really know why. I most likely saw somethign about it in a documentary or something and was convinced it was evil LOL :) I'm like that with all the products I buy. It's all biodegradable, natural oils etc. It's been a 3 year process or so of going greener and greener. I buy local organic yada yada yada, I'm hesitant about vaccines, pesticides, and the list goes on. I'd rather go to a massage therapist and a chiropractor than get back surgery. So thats the sort of person I am. I guess learning about my Chakras feels like the next step.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit