America to be destroyed?

by StopTheTears 44 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Hey how did you get a photo of me in my Bathroom.....

That's from Facebook and meant for friends Only....

Have to check my Settings!!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

ohh jeeze , here we go again ......

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

It's all too much... I just can't take it anymore...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

.......And they say illicit drugs doesn't harm ( StopTheTears )

Check yourself in to a mental health facility STT, there must be one locally, before your do some harm to yourself !

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hi AGuest, I think my brain is just not working properly tonight, because I have read and re read what you have written about Babylon the Great not being "the world empire of false religion."

but then you say Because she is solely "christendom"... which includes, most reprehensibly now, the WTBTS and its "false" christs (anointed), both those who never actually were anointed (but claim to be)... and those who were/are and may have come out, but once again "defiled" themselves with "women" (the harlotous daughters of Babylon the Great, the religions "she" creates).

Are you not still saying that Babylon the Great still ends up being false religion?

Sorry, maybe I'm just not absorbing what you are saying

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

The purpose of the New World Order is to bring Lucifer down to earth and enforce worldwide worship of him as God. Satan's right hand man on earth whom the Bible calls the False Prophet, will implement and enforce worldwide worship of Lucifer as God. The Bible refers to them as beasts because that is exactly what they are.

Most know Lucifer as one of these last days beast's as the Antichrist. The occultic groups call him "the One" or the "God of Light." Some say Lucifer will just arrive as himself masquerading as an angelic being, others declare it will be a human political or religious figure who dies and then comes back to life and then visibly descends to earth from heaven .

The New World Order is about dictatorial control. Not just here in America or over America, but an order which will govern over the entire world as a 4th Reich. It is about worldwide government and control over the masses. The New World Order IS about religion. It is about worshipping Lucifer.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Jesus said "not everyone saying Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY those doing the will of my father will". Many Christians claim to be "in christ" but prove by their actions they are not. The church believes in the 2nd coming of Christ and the judgment of all people.

Interesting, but nothing definitive. I apologize, I am not trying to be antagonistic, I am just genuinely curious. You see, I was taught that works did not justify us, better still that works could never justify us towards God. But at the same time, something is required to enter into the kingdom of Heaven. The beliefs I've always held simply stated that confessing Christ as your saviour is enough (along with baptism). But if something else in needed, then what? Further still, how do you know if you've added enough?

• still thinking
    still thinking

hi garyneal, I think I see what you are saying. But I think you are both correct. Works do not justify us to God. If what is in our hearts is not true, and God knows what is in our hearts. No amount of works will save us. These are works that are just for show and get approval from people.

Confessing Christ as our saviour is enough I think. And if we truly believe and want to please God we will show this through our behaviour and by trying our best to imitate Jesus example. We are not perfect so will not always get it right. But as I said, God knows what is in our hearts. And at the same time others will see more clearly what we believe by our actions without us saying anything.

I quite like the old saying "actions speak louder than words", by doing this we benefit by having happier, more fulfilling lives and also please God. As Jesus said when you do these things you do them to me.

I think we do enough when we try to love one another.

• garyneal
    garyneal

still thinking,

It wasn't my attempt to debate theology or anything. I was just curious. Seems like Christians of various stripes can say that one group of Christians could be those people in the crowd where Jesus said, "not everyone saying Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY those doing the will of my father will". While simultaneously believing they are amongst the group of Christians who are not of this crowd and have somehow found favor with Christ.

I am not saying lovelylil is one of those people. I am just saying that when someone says that some Christians will not make it, how does one know whether or not that same someone will? You understand what I am saying?

• tec
    tec

I don't think any Christian can say who will make it and who won't. That is for Christ to decide, and Christ alone. Sinning is not a sign that you won't 'make it' because we all sin, and we all fall short. Yet those who are in Christ can also hope for mercy, grace, forgiveness - His blood to cover their sins. But mercy can still apply to anyone, as Christ is the one who writes names in the Book of Life or not. (imho)

We can however see if someone's actions (including our own, though we might appreciate someone pointing out what we have not seen about ourselves), are mimicking the One they claim to follow... or not.

Judging who will make it or not though, that is beyond our right and/or ability.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit