America to be destroyed?

by StopTheTears 44 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

The destruction of the Babylon of the future takes place in one hour and the kings of the earth wail over her demise.

This indicates the worlds leaders are not expecting America's judgment and destruction. This destruction comes suddenly and without warning.

I have gone through all of the passages that speak of her coming destruction and the one aspect that comes through the loudest to me is that at the time everything is continuing as normal. People are buying and selling and going on with life.

How insane is this?Because by the time America the Babylon is destroyed thousands, perhaps Millions of believers in the Most High God have been picked up out of their homes, off the roads, out of airports, out of the stores, taken to camps and murdered and eliminated through not only martial law, but for refusing to worship the image of the beast as stated in Revelation 13:15.

So as you read this, don't weep for America. The America we grew up in, the America we thought we were fighting to establish for Him, has long been gone. And by the time the Lord's judgment is come on this land it will be for justice! Of course if it happened today it would be well deserved. But there are many more abominations to come in this country and then His final judgment will come.

The destruction of America in One Hour takes place some time during the last half of the Great Tribulation and before the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Yahushua, Jesus Christ.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Are you a follower of Armstrong's teachings about America, Great Britain as well as other English speaking peoples demise as a nation?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

YOUR INTERPRETATION MAKES ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE AS THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9FDLRumBAt4/S9kGc_vtvII/AAAAAAAABdo/xxN_v0BIcA8/s1600/alice+execution.jpg

.......................;-) ...OUTLAW

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

StopTheTears; why do you keep using Watchtower images?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummmmm, dear STT (peace to you!), I hate to burst your bubble... but American is not Babylon the Great. Anymore than Rome, or the Holy Roman Empire (and Spain), Portugal, or Englad were. Or "the world empire of false religion."

Babylon the Great are those adulteresses who at one time belonged to Christ, her true "husbandly owner", but committed "fornication" with the kings of the earth and so constituted herself a harlot. These did not remain "chaste virgins"... but literally turned on their own brothers, those who DO remain loyal to Christ, their husbandly owner, even delivering them up and contributing to the spilling of their blood. Her "daughters" are the harlotous religions that came out of her... those who, although NOT ever a part of Christ's "bride"... carry on the works of their "mother."

She states that she "sits a queen" because of her [former] relation to the King, Christ... which relation she sullied... by giving herself to others, in exchange for riches and/or glory. She believes, however, that she still has her royal status... that she has not lost her destiny (to be Christ's bride).

Babylon the Great are those who received holy spirit, were in fact anointed by it... but rather than remaining loyal to their husbandly owner, Christ, sought out the attention... and amour... of others, those [kings] of the earth. They are the adulteress harlots... and the "houses" they have set up will crumble when she [and her daughters] are "burned with fire."

She is not America... and she is not the "world empire of false relgion." Because she is solely "christendom"... which includes, most reprehensibly now, the WTBTS and its "false" christs (anointed), both those who never actually were anointed (but claim to be)... and those who were/are and may have come out, but once again "defiled" themselves with "women" (the harlotous daughters of Babylon the Great, the religions "she" creates).

I hope this helps... and my apologies if this truth disappoints you.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• d
    d

Stop the tears. Are you a witness?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Me personally, I believe Jerusalem was Babylon the Great, and Rome was the Wild Beast, and the prophecies regarding both were already fulfilled. Every other interpretation of these so called prophecies spoken of today are people forcing 1st Century illustrations to fit their current narrow world view.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Stop the tears: "Are you a witness?"

If he were do you think he would deny that Babylon the Great is the "world empire of false religion"?

• d
    d

If he were do you think he would deny that Babylon the Great is the "world empire of false religion"?

Probably not, either way, he is serioulsy crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit