what about a donation box for the poor?

by Evidently Apostate 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If Jehovah wanted a donation box for the poor, then Jehovah would have one at the Kingdom Hall. <------ This is why JWs are not angry about it. At any given time, whatever conditions exist -- those conditions are GOD'S WILL.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/cultsign.htm

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    If Jehovah wanted a donation box for the poor, then Jehovah would have one at the Kingdom Hall. <------ This is why JWs are not angry about it. At any given time, whatever conditions exist -- those conditions are GOD'S WILL.

I knew of many JWs' that used social services. Services such as The American Red Cross, Salvation Army, and other churches' food donation and utility payment services. I didn't understand how that worked??? You shouldn't donate to the services; but you could use the services? *scratches head*

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes , Yes , Yes MsDucky

also, the lady who studied with me, said that we should

limit our association with unbelieving family, but out of the other

side of her mouth she said people need to rely on those same

unbelieving family for help in time of need.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

LOL punkofnice

Mrs ducky, very good point. i know many that are using welfare, subsidized healthcare and housing. i was talking to my wife today about why jw's will not celebrate worldly holidays, birthdays letting the kids miss out on the fun and do not even give them aspecial day or two letting them have a few parties and let them dress in costume and give them wrapped presents. she said its because they are cheap!

so the jw scoffs at the poor, and neglects thier childrens happiness at the encouragment of a few narrow minded selfrighteous men. they should be ashamed to call themselves christian, oh thats right they prefer the title witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit