Amazing's Triumph - Mixed Feelings

by Perry 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

To all who posted on this threat, thanks! Especially Perry and Amazing. I wonder how a non Jehova's mom can get her daughter out. I don't relate to any here, but I'm learning more and more. Another JW will one day help my dauhgter, not me.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<Tina hit the nail on the head about the "anointed". I had viewed them that way, myself, and knew the mentality.
    Most of the "young anointed" that I've contacted have kept their heads below the parapet, else made their escape.

1935 - IMHO a man-made solution to a man-made problem.>

Same here. Hugs to all who posted on this thread.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• tornapart
    tornapart

This has got to be worth a BTT!! Thanks Perry and Amazing! One of the best threads I've read!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Yep. Amazing's strategy has worked for some who were fortunate enough to have elder status when they awakened.

om

• bsmart
    bsmart

Time to bump this to the top... Getting family out of the borg is a hard (if not impossible) but when they still speak to you a comment might get them thinking. Has anyone had success lately?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Wish I would of read this sooner, was first posted when I was 'studying' ...

I can say with certainty that most of the poor decisions I've made in life have been the result of not being well informed enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit