Open Letter to The leaders of Christendom

by nytelecom1 32 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    attacks on the Governing Body
    and their sex lives, bodily functions.... personal attacks on members of the congergations...such as ignorant..uneducated...brainwashed
    Actually nytele it does work. .. When I saw the mindless meanspirited comments made by JW's like you. That was really helpful, thank you so much.

yaaaaaawnn..this is getting to easy

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nytelecom1 says

boooooaha..you must be kidding....attacks on the Governing Body
    and their sex lives, bodily functions.... personal attacks on members of the congergations...such as ignorant..uneducated...brainwashed..

Yes this is an open discussion board. Anyone can get on and be angry with the crap the WT Society pulls, and may occasionally cross the bounds of good taste. I repeat, anyone can get in. Even your insulting and insipid comments are not purged.

None of that excuses the WT Society for its harmful teachings, subtle mind control techniques, and its idiotic shunning policy.

LB is absolutely correct. This board does work, as the comments by newbies each week prove.

Nytelecom1 said

I think you need to open your own eyes
    Hey! My eyes were opened once I started reading Randy's "Freeminds" site, Ray Franz's "Crisis of Conscience", and the informative anti-JW postings on this site! I have my eyes wide open and I am free of the WT oppression.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

did you actually post that last one thinking, "oh yeah, this is good stuff"? are you that delusional? you post two comments, that have no relevance to the argument when pasted together(except that which you have imagined in your own little mind), and you of course finish the post by claiming some sort of victory (again, conjured up from your fantasy world). you are so predictable, yet i think theres more than a few of us that still hold out a hope for you, a two part hope. number one, the hope that you can one day come to grips with your own fence-riding, like so many others here have finally done.....and number two, that you can one day realize your arguments are 99% nonsense, and possibly come up with something substantial to bring to the table.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit