iPhone apps

by poopsiecakes 49 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

So tell me - what are your favorites?

I'm obsessed with Sky View...it's powerful awesome. I also like the WhiteNoise app - I fell asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm last night.
    And of course, I love the travel ones. I'm toying with the idea of a road trip down the US Pacific coast and there are some really informative apps out there for that area.

I'm gonna go kiss my phone now....

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Good games that are fun in my opinion are Tiny Wings and Doodle Jump. World of goo as well is a good puzzle game.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

oooh World of goo sounds interesting!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Right now I can't get enough of Angry Birds.

• Scooby-Doo
    Scooby-Doo

I'm gonna go kiss my phone now....

I think i have the app for you... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0eFH9EPB0

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

tee hee hee

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

- iSilo to browse the watchtower library on iphone

- Field Service Assistant to track the time spent going house to house

nah, jk. i kinda like angry birds and doodle jump, but "paranormal activity: sanctuary" had quite some effect on my neighbours

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I'm kind of afraid to upload Angry Birds - I fear it'll consume me

Someone needs to create an Apostate app with logical and factual responses to typcial JW bullshit. Someone like jwfacts...hint hint.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

I love skyview! That app is awesome! Let's see, let me pick out what I have on here...I have "SAT QOTD" which is just a random SAT question of the day, I like to keep my mind sharp, so having a little morsel in the morning is always nice.

Vocabology, which has the "word of the day" from a variety of dictionary websites.

Khan Academy's app, just nice to have some math and science videos on the go.

For games I have Angry Birds (who doesn't?), Robot Unicorn Attack, and Battleheart.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I build them for a living. Wish I could plug some here, but I'm still interested in a level of anonymity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit