Tell your jw jokes here.

by jean-luc picard 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
  • 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

A kid was sitting on his lawn with a box of puppies one morning. A couple of JWs were witnessing in his street. The JWs asked the boy what kind of puppies were in the box.
    The little boy said, "Jehovah's Witnesses" The JWs beamed, patted the boy on the head, and said, "Thatta boy!"

A few weeks later the same JWs were witnessing in the area. This time with the C.O in tow. The JWs stopped at the boy's house, winked at the C.O and said, "Hey kid, what kind of puppies are in the box?"

The boy said, "Apostates"

The JWs looked crushed, saying, "What happened? A few weeks ago they were Jehovah's Witnesses!"
    The boy said, "Well, the puppies opened their eyes."

• sizemik
    sizemik

A brother's wife was making Sunday dinner, when the brother walked in the house and says "that ham smells wonderful." His wife replies "That's a Dam-Ham."

The brother was surprised by his wife's use of profanity. She showed him the wrapper and explained that was the brand name of the ham.

They sat down for dinner and the brother says to his son, "Son, pass me the dam-ham." and his son replies, "that's the spirit, Dad, now pass me the fucking potatoes"

• meangirl
    meangirl

There was a JW couple whose son needed to have a very complex surgery of course with no blood. After meeting with several doctors they found one who agreed to do the surgery without blood. The day of surgery came and their son came through the surgery just fine. The couple were so very, very hapy that they ALMOST celebrated....

• meangirl
    meangirl

What do you get when you cross a JW with an agnostic? Someone who knocks on your door but isn't sure why they're there.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

What's big and purple and rotten?

Babylon the grape.

• jean-luc picard
  • ballistic
    ballistic

"Hey comrade, zer is somebody at door, airlock number von"!

Hello, Watchtower?

http://i53.tinypic.com/4g2eyp.jpg

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

1. Did you hear about the Klu Klux Klan member who after studying with the Witnesses and gaining an accurate knowledge of the truth, began burning Torture Stakes on peoples front lawns instead of crosses ?

2. I heard they've converted one of the Bethel buildings into an umbrella factory, in preperation for Christs thousand year reign.

• skeeter1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit