How can we PICK a new PICKER if we use our old one to PICK?

by Terry 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
    snowbird

Uh huh.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

I am personally a living example of "broken picker"

My dad turned Dub when I was

I got out at 17 because I hated all the stupid rules and thought control

Then I became a Hare Krishna for 15 years... and guess what? They have ALL THE SAME RULES and use ALL THE SAME THOUGHT CONTROL

(Im currently writing a book about the experiences of both and how they are both exactly the same flavour of milk - only one is Hindu flavor and one is Christian flavor.)

It was only a year ago I realized that my "picker" was broken.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I threw away the picker that my parents offered me and designed and built my own, I've been using it ever since.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Pick a peck of pickled pikers, what do ya get?

S

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Not if you learn your lesson the first time, or were born in

• heathen
    heathen

I pick my nose.

• Terry
    Terry

RADHESYAM says:

I got out at 17 because I hated all the stupid rules and thought control

Then I became a Hare Krishna for 15 years... and guess what? They have ALL THE SAME RULES and use ALL THE SAME THOUGHT CONTROL

(Im currently writing a book about the experiences of both and how they are both exactly the same flavour of milk - only one is Hindu flavor and one is Christian flavor.)

It was only a year ago I realized that my "picker" was broken.

I've been surprised time and again with things that will pop out of my consciousness which are residue of old WT teachings!

A stupid thought, too!

How could I have thought I possessed a keen mind when I had filled it with crud?

It's like people who are high who tell you how much detail they can "see" when they're using drugs; I've asked before: "Name just one detail

you've seen and learned that you didn't know before?" Nope. They can't do it.

JW's are so sure they have "accurate knowledge" but it cannot be demonstrated to be anything at all but blah-blah-blah passed off as eternal truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit