Have a good Easter weekend.

by tec 19 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I'm going to my parents for this long weekend, along with my boys, my aunt and her twin boys (same age as my oldest), and our pup. Will be a busy and bustling weekend, seeing as the basement recently flooded, so that area is now off-limits. So for the next five days, the four and a half hour drive tomorrow is going to be the only quiet time I think I'm going to get, lol.

However, my mother is going to have a big pot of homemade chili waiting for us... and that alone would be worth the drive and the craziness :)

Just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend, and Happy Easter for those who celebrate it.

Peace to you and love in Christ,

Tammy

• godrulz
    godrulz

He is risen! He is risen indeed (not the same as WT recreation/Michael nonsense).

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Have a safe trip, Tammy!

"He then opened their minds to understand the scriptures, and he said to them, 'So it is written that the Christ would suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that, in his name, repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be preached to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem."

(Luke 24:45-47)

• godrulz
    godrulz

Jehovah's Witnesses? Witnesses of Jesus who is Jehovah (Acts 1:8)!

• transhuman68
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Enjoy Tammy!

Loz x

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm an atheist and this is my favorite holiday--a celebration of spring. Even though it's snowing today.

I am going all out--awesome 4-course meal and egg hunt.

I've been lax about decorations this year but I've got a few days off so maybe I'll get them out too. I have tons of Easter decorations--little nests and eggs, etc.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No special plans here beyond baking some paska.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Jesus's last words on the cross!

"This is a hell of a way to spend Easter"

• snowbird
    snowbird

Luke 24:5 "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words. The Message Bible

Have a safe trip and a good time with family, Tammy.

God bless you.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit