How Many of Them Do You Know About?

by clarity 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sizemik
    sizemik
    In 30 years, I know of one instance where there was a pedophile in the Christian congregation. He was unrepentant and was abusing his own children. When the elders acquired knowledge of the dangerous man they immediately contacted the local authorities. The man's children were placed in the Christian congregation instead of being placed in the foster care system. The male pedophile was incarcerated and imprisoned. To those that buy into the idea that demographically, there's a higher number of pedophiles in Jehovah's Organization in comparison with other demographics, what are these statistics based on?

Did you read this thread thouroughly as well as the linked articles posted?

Why does there need to be "a higher number in comparison" before it becomes a problem?

I would suggest that the "culture of denial" reflected in this post IS THE PROBLEM

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

3 i can remember.

• life is to short
  • aquagirl
    aquagirl

I know at least a dozen,including on 11 year old,having been raped by an elders brother,was moved to California,to marry an Elder as soon as she turned 14..The mother was totally in on it,and no one ever knew.The girl,to this day,is a devout JW..Can you say"Stockholm Syndrome"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit