Apostates or not...I do not condone this behaivior.

by Botzwana 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What is even more hilarious is that you guys are SO anti witness that you are basically focusing
    your attention on me and not the poor plight of those people....There is too much frickin hate here.....BotzWana

Most of us have Empathy for WatchTarded JW`s..

Even you..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Other than a bunch of people dressed up, I see no proof that they are JDubs... But I don't understand whatever language that is being spoken so... meh... I saw this passed around email and a naive JW friend I still have on FB posted this. I don't condone the actions of these people, but I guess the dubs are loving the video.

Persecution must mean they have the true religion right? ...

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Sorry didn´t see this posted before. I don´t live here...

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

he he, I know exactly what you mean. I'm left handed.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    he he, I know exactly what you mean. I'm left handed.

Yeah, I have hazel/green eyes.

• Twitch
    Twitch

lordy

• 2tone
    2tone

i dare them to protest at my kingdom hall. i carry a glock 17 in my car. 17 rounds of 9mm yeah. i bet they would luv federal hy shocks

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

i dare them to protest at my kingdom hall. i carry a glock 17 in my car. 17 rounds of 9mm yeah. i bet they would luv federal hy shocks

^Do you plan to run outside and come back in gun ablaze? lol

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Bots, its not defending the JW's that we jumped on. It's just the way you said it. You say violence is never the answer and then talk about how you wish to get violent. If violence is NEVER the answer, then that would carry over to your AK-47.

If you had said something like "Big bad protestors using violence against defenseless Witnesses. Let's see how man they are if I pulled a rifle on them and gave them a piece of their own medicine" we wouldn't have said what we did.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Violence comes in many forms . . . physical spiritual, and mental. Those who have been sexually molested, lost loved ones unnecessarily in medical emergencies, been seperated from family and friends indefinitely. These ones feel every bit as much "violated" as someone who get's a punch on the nose. I'm not saying violence is OK . . . I abhor it in all forms . . . but usually it's violence that begets violence . . . just of a different form. As the saying goes . . . there's two sides to every story . . . and nobody I saw looked happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit