I could use some help arming myself.

by WontLeave 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Start with a question:

If it's about not going to the Memorial..ASK;

1. Show me in Gods Word -THE BIBLE NOT THE WT- where we (non-anointed) are commanded to or asked to observe the Anointed who were told to observe.
    • Any verse they read will not apply to non-anointed...Let them know you know that and show them...

If you are df for not following an unscriptural requirement then you know you are dealing with WICKED men---who know they are ---and you should deal with them as individuals because they are representing or enforcing what they know is wrong or should know...THIS MAKES THEM PERSONALLY RESPONISABLE and ACCOUNTABLE. Deal with them as you would anyone who is trying to bring harm to you and your family.

You may not like this but...if people would stand up for what is RIGHT there would be LESS WRONG! (Reremember world war 2)

You will be your worst enemy--keep your anger in check...be biblically correct...then you will have less to regret.

• The 5's rule apply here: What's will it matter in...
    1. 5-minutes
    2. 5-hours
    3. 5-days
    4. 5-weeks
    5. 5-months
    6. 5-years
    • Then make your decision for action based on the answer as to how long it will affect you and your family.

Sw

• rebel8
    rebel8

Lots of energy expended....to what end?

Life can be beautiful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit