Society putting out "Want ads" in BOE letters

by sir82 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It would be interesting to see more of these letters to the BOE. Scans perhaps?

• sd-7
    sd-7

I think this calls to mind something perhaps Randy Watters once said on freeminds.org, that while they discourage people from becoming doctors and lawyers, they have no problem availing themselves of those services when they need them. Silly.

Well, WTS, you wanted a large group of adherents without higher education. Congratulations on your success.

--sd-7

• BCK
    BCK

" Am I bitter? Damned right I am! The stories I could tell."

Clarity, thank you for your comment. Are you ALL ears or do you have other body parts?

Yes, I have some stories to tell. I knew Ray Franz, Fred Franz, Swingle, Greenlees, Couch and others. I was young and unable to evaluate the things I saw and heard. I later worked at WTF and have some great stories about misdeeds there. However, I can't tell these stories for free. I'm too poor, thanks to my volunteer service with a full lack of benefits. So, maybe I'll write a book and sell it. Anybody want to subsidize me while I do the writing? Hehe.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Yes it is funny how they discourage higher education, yet want ones with programming skills. Especially for one with skills to provide them for nothing.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• Room 215
    Room 215

"Also, they are looking for programmers who know Silverlight & XAML to work on a project for software the RBCs are using".... another evidence of their priorities -- property development staffed by unpaid volunteers....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

As someone who should have gone on to college, but wasn't allowed, these stories of the WTS using JWs with education really cuts to the core.

Stupid cult.

• jeckle
    jeckle

I often thought about thatas a kid when I heard of a jw doctor or lawyer or such.My parents said they came in after college.If i knew then what I know now.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

A higher education unravels the effect of the lower education offered at Awake U.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

BCK you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit