The Lord's Memorial Day

by lovelylil 45 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I've really enjoyed this thread, thank you.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Gazing out of my window at a full moon, I thought of all of you last night and said a prayer for each one.

The Day is coming when we shall all be together forever and ever.

Amen.

Love and peace.

Syl

• AGuest
    AGuest
    The Day is coming when we shall all be together forever and ever.

Greatly looking forward to it, my dear, dear sister Sylvie (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)... and truly enjoying what we are able to have now! I tell you, I have learned SO much more about many of you than I believe I ever would have seeing you face to face. Here, what is IN a person tends to come out, I believe, WAY more than what does otherwise. As a result, I not only "see" you, but have come to "know" many of you. And... you are [all] beautiful.

Did you ever know such beautiful people when in the WTBTS? Did you really ever "know" any of them? Given how they've treated you/us since we declared our difference in beliefs... I think not. Even those you thought you knew.

Peace to you, my dear sister... to your household... and to ALL of the Body of Christ in the earth!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Aw Tammy I wish I'd known you were alone cos I was alone too. It was ok ...just felt a little 'lonely' I suppose.

Shelby - Yes its rather wonderful how we are getting to really 'know' each other on here.

Love to all

Loz x

• watersprout
    watersprout
    It was ok ...just felt a little 'lonely' I suppose.

Oh Loz! Next year we should get on Skype with our webcams and have the best memorial yet!

Peace

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Did you ever know such beautiful people when in the WTBTS? Did you really ever "know" any of them? Given how they've treated you/us since we declared our difference in beliefs... I think not. Even those you thought you knew.

At first, I thought I had.

Later, I came to realize that the so-called love that JW's offered was just a veneer masked by a sick, unbelievable judgmentalism.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit