It's sundown on 17 April and there's a full moon

by Broken Promises 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Did someone mention VAMPIRES? This one won't be there. A vampire has gotta be nutz to be around ppl who despise the drinking of blood like the JWs do!

The full moon marks the middle of the every month in the Hebrew lunar calendar, if that hasn't occurred to some folks here...

V665V665

• Satanus
    Satanus

*makes note to get some chianti and some bloody meat, lightly cooked for supper, after sundown*

S

• Open mind
    Open mind

We'll be having liver with fava beans and a big Amarone.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@om,

Will you be having an old friend for dinner?

V665V665

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The holiday of Pesach , or Passover , falls on the Hebrew calendar dates of Nissan 15-22. Here are coinciding secular dates for the upcoming years:

2011: April 18-26

2012: April 6-14

2013: March 25-April 2

2014: April 14-22

2015: April 3-11

Note: The Jewish calendar date begins at sundown of the night beforehand. Thus all holiday observances begin at sundown on the secular dates listed, with the following day being the first full day of the holiday. (Thus, the first Passover seder is held on the evening of the first date listed.) Jewish calendar dates conclude at nightfall.

The first two days of Passover (from sundown of the first date listed, until nightfall two days later) are full-fledged, no-work-allowed holiday days. The subsequent four days are Chol Hamoed, when work is allowed, albeit with restrictions. Chol Hamoed is followed by another two full holiday days.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

also watched bloody violent movies with nudity, took a walk with CSG, browsing the internet before relaxing with a nice coffee beer made my CSG and then we shall just see how the night progresses

CHG

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Sundown?....... Sundown? .......... You are still indoctrinated ------ its DUSK.

• geevee
    geevee

Amazing, this is the first time that i have looked to see when the memorial was..... The dubz here locally have been off their nuts door knocking and gathering in large crowds on the street corners llooking all important!

In Australia we say they are running around like blue arsed flies!

What a waste

• rebel8
    rebel8

There will be >1 full moon.

I will be streaking by the kh shortly. It's chilly and rainy though....but it will only be a minute...I'll just suck it up.

I got a Brazilian wax with landing strip yesterday, just in case I make youtube or something.

A lady should always strive to look her best.

Gotta go--my husband is warming up the getaway car.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

The sun Is finally going down in Massachuchetts....AND IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit