Would You Care If You Were Disfellowshipped?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

I could not care less. If they came to my door and told me that I was going to be df'd, I'd tell them to do whatever made them feel the most self-righteous.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

If I got myself disfellowshipped, do you think my ex-wife would shun me to the extent of refusing to accept any more alimony checks from me?

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Another part of me thinks that I should just live my life and let the chips fall where they may.

This is what I do. I'm living my life the way that I want to. I won't have the WTBS telling me what to do. There are so many people that waste their lives OBEYING the Society with it's directives. I used to try and listen to the counsel given from the platform, but I could no longer stand being around those so called "loving" Dubs any longer. I'm not aware if I am disfellowshipped or not cuz I don't give a S**T about what they think. Just to show how much I give a F**K, I did not attend the Memorial yesterday.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good for you slipn slide! I'll never forget the first memorial I missed. I rode my bike out to lake whitmore and watched the sun set. It was a very zen like expeirence for me.

• talesin
    talesin

JeRK, I asked the question and was also going to share my view. You don't need to tell me STFU, JeRK.

yes, I agree ............. minimus , why don't YOU share for a change?

You gotta admit, that especially folks who are fairly new, must wonder about your endless interest in others' lives whilst you share NONE of your own.

Phew! finally got that off my chest! (no offense min, but LETS GET REAL FOR A CHANGE)

t

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Would You Care If You Were Disfellowshipped?

Hell, no! I disfellowshipped THEM, min! They fear me more than I fear them.

Farkel

• talesin
    talesin

omg, this is a moment in time ------- YES FARKEL

I told my fam a while ago that I DISFELLOWSHIPPED THEM,,,, no more crying about being left out --- if people can be this cruel, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

You don't want to invite me to your weddings, your birthday celebrations? I'm only expected to attend funerals and be treated like I'm a poor lost soul that has nothing? FU!

I used to care, when I was feeling all alone in the world, when I was sick and had no one ------------ now, I realize ...

HOW CRUEL THEY ARE! how self-righteous.

NO

Now, I shun the shunners. Not out of bitterness, but because I have learned that ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR IS UNACCEPTABLE , and I don't deserve that ABUSE,

A B U S E

and yes, they fear me more than I fear them, because they speak the LIE

'nuff said

t

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would put it in the same catergory as if Iwas disfellowshiped from the 7th Day Adventists,the Mormons, ok the" Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints" the Christadelphians the Exclusive Bretheren or any other man made crackpot religion that evolved in the late 18th century.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit