Would You Care If You Were Disfellowshipped?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would it have any impact on you?

• flipper
    flipper

Well, yeah it would cause most of my JW family still in the JW's to shun me as I'd no longer be a fader. AND my older parents would feel obliged to honor the WT society rules and regulations. Might cut me out of the will. You know, small mundane stuff like that. AND I wouldn't have the opportunity to try getting my JW family OUT of the cult if I was DFed. As most of them would then at that point turn a deaf ear to me completely.

But- I am NOT going to let it control me ot cause me to have fear. I'm still going to be active speaking out on this board. I refuse to giv into fear and guilt and for standing up for what I believe in

• JRK
    JRK

How about you minimus? Would it impact you?

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

They would have liked too.... put I did the big F....you with a DA.

• JRK
    JRK

BTW,

I am disfellowshipped, and it has made an impact on my life. I have no contact with both of my sisters. I will have been disfellowshipped for 10 years this summer. I find it offensive for mini to put up this question without sharing how it would affect him.

Share, or STFU.

JK

• minimus
    minimus

JeRK, I asked the question and was also going to share my view. You don't need to tell me STFU, JeRK.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It would affect anyone with JW Family..

I`ve seen people DF`d,after being out for over a decade..

Any JW who trys to mess with my life..

Will find themselves on the Business End of Pissed Off..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• JRK
    JRK

Yo mama mini! You are pretty thin skinned, you tweep. Share, if you really were going to. Or are you a mangina.

You are the JERK!

• JRK
    JRK

Share it in the OP, or STFU

• minimus
    minimus

I know of some that have either been df'd or disassociated and they were very happy with the outcome. Others were in misery. It impacted their lives greatly.

If I were df'd it would have an impact for my mom. She just lost her sister this week and she told me "if they ever told me I couldn't talk to you anymore, I'd rather die now".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit