Church is in session: NHL Playoffs

by unshackled 94 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Who am I picking? The same team I pick every year:

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

good pick.. they typically seem to have a decent, respectable chance of winning, each and every year.. a'la the Patriots..

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

what a montreal game!! the montreal/boston and canucks/blackhawks are definitely the series' to watch in the 1st round..

• unshackled
    unshackled

To the puckheads on here tonight....who you got in the Canucks/Hawks game 7? They're looking shaky to me (esp. Luongo) but I gotta stick with my Cup pick: Canucks in a squeaker.

Keyser...your Wings are looking as good as anyone right now. Smart choice.

GOrwell...you called it. Bruins/Habs and Canucks/Hawks are the best series from each conference.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Being from Boston I will admit I think the B's got lucky tonight!

(Not sounding like Most Boston fans LOL) But good God...the Refs Called every little infraction on the B's and the Habs got away with alot...

My 7 yr old son thinks I'm Physic because with 2:45 left in the 3'd period I told him watch the Refs will call a Pena....Never finished my sentence....

Montreal ties the Game....

Sudden Death OT.... Starts and the Bruins look beat!!! It was a matter of time then.....

Praise Allah!!!!!!!!!! A Miracle..

The Bruins never scored on..... I think it was 17 Powerplays...(First time in NHL History Playoffs).

I hope they learned a lesson..... start Playing like you did in the Regular season........

I remember Bobby Orr and Sanderson and Company...the last time the Bruins won a Championship.....

They have the Curse of the Bambino now..... They always could say to Boston ...hey look at the last time the Red Sox won a World Series....

So I hope the remember last year in the Playoffs when they Met the Flyers!!!!!!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Still 11:00 minutes left in the 3'rd of Game 1 with Flyers.....

These are Bruins I remember!!!!!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Hey charlie...your Bruins snuck out of that Montreal series by their short & curlies. Good to see...the Canadiens annoy me. Not sure why...always have.

And now they have a chance to avenge last year's loss to the Flyers. That musta been a heartbreaker, being up 3-0 and then losing. Today's 7-3 win is a good start.

I'm picking Bruins in 7. Maybe 6 if the Phillies have to keep spinning their rolodex of goalies.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Tampa Bay is getting hot at the right time...

• xchange
    xchange

Game 7: Vancouver vs Chicago OT

Did anyone else here have a heart attack while watching this game? After Van scored in OT, the bar where I was watching the game erupted as if we won the Stanely Cup. Granville Street was crazy just like during the Olympics.

Now it's Nashville. My prediction: Vancouver will take it in 5.

• unshackled
    unshackled

xchange...the Canucks/Hawks series was as good as it gets for drama, wasn't it? Besides those couple games the Canucks didn't show up for, it was incredible hockey. Awesome series.

Not sure about Canucks in 5 though. The Predators are a hard-working team, there's not much room out there to work. If the Sedins don't wake up, it could be a long series. And can see the Preds winning if Rinne stays hot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit