• wasblind
    wasblind

Your welcome Luna,

if you don't have that book try to get a hold of one

or ask someone if they can scan it for you I'm unable to

• Atlantis
  • sd-7
    sd-7

Nice scan, Atlantis. Guess I didn't remember this because it didn't seem relevant while I was still on the inside. But now it seems really, really wrong.

--sd-7

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

See under the heading "Memorial" at bottom. "Febuary 15, 1938 the Watchtower specifically invited them to be present" http://2mb.su/7589/ N.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you so much Atlantis

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Wow. This is totally new to me. You mean the 'great crowd' wasn't even INVITED???

Ahh. What you need to factor in, sd-7, is that up to and including Memorial 1935, the 'great crowd' was understood to be the secondary heavenly class and thus naturally invited as 'anointed' partakers. It would only leave the 1936 and 1937 Memorials where 'Great Crowd 0.2' wasn't officially invited.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Its amazing since, in the words of Christ, if one does NOT partake of the body and blood of Christ, one will NOT have everlasting life.

Shocking how so many "Christians" choose NOT to have everlasting life in Christ.

• trevor
    trevor

PSacramento "It’s amazing since, in the words of Christ …"

I am aware that you have pressures to cope with in your life, at the moment and I feel empathy for you. Your beliefs have such a great influence on your mental health that I feel it necessary to ask:

On such an important issue, are these the words of Christ according to the bible, much of which you dismiss, or the words of Christ that he has spoken to you personally?

I do not ask this lightly, it goes to the heart of your beliefs and the message you bring to this board.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

PSac : Agreed - I don't know how they reconcile John 6:48-58 with their teachings; not that i blame them - there is no way to reconcile LOL.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PSacramento "It’s amazing since, in the words of Christ…"
    I am aware that you have pressures to cope with in your life, at the moment and I feel empathy for you. Your beliefs have such a great influence on your mental health that I feel it necessary to ask:
    On such an important issue, are these the words of Christ according to the bible, much of which you dismiss, or the words of Christ that he has spoken to you personally?

I do not ask this lightly, it goes to the heart of your beliefs and the message you bring to this board

I appreciate you concern :)

When I speak of what was written about Our Lord, the bible is the source of my views.

As Gorwell pointe out, it was John 6:48-58.

And I do NOT dismiss ANY of the bible, to me the bible is the Word of God as it was revealed to Man, it is part of God's revelatory plan.

God is revealed to Us in the Bible, as He is in His Divine Word, Our Lord Jesus, as He is in the universe he created and as he is in Us, We who are in the image of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit