my dirty fantasies

by varian 39 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

ok yeh, twich, bjt wouldn´t you like to live out yout phantasies ?

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Hey Varian, I heard that being 40 is the new 18 so go with it and enjoy yourself!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

These are not the dirty fantasies I am accustomed to...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    I can relate to this, when I was a horny dub teen. But I left and graduated to catholic girls,..

Hmm... JW women and Catholic school girls. That's two groups of sexually repressed females. Shall we go for a third?

V665V665

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Sexually repressed females... see, I definitely don't belong on this thread. Best of luck, everyone. ;)

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Hmm... JW women and Catholic school girls. That's two groups of sexually repressed females. Shall we go for a third?

Librarians?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I had the same Fantasies......

when I was married to a COLD JW... I would Fantasize about some of the Older Sisters also...figuring they were Cold like my Wife.

It was the Dresses and Stockings that did it for me too......

I think of the Scripture if you have lust in your heart you have committed Fornication.... if that is true...

I banged Most of them then LOL!!!!!

Men are such Pigs LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Get in a quickie with one in the coat room! LOL!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    i cant think of anything more greater than a sex affaire with an older jw sister.

I'm trying hard, but I can't think of anything more boring than sex with any JW.

W

• wyorobert
    wyorobert

I'm trying hard, but I can't think of anything more boring than sex with any JW.

My wife is going to kill me for saying this, but I married a women who was a JW her entire life and not all that many sex partners before marriage. I had a lot of experience in that department and she was just getting out of a long marriage. So I thought I would introduce her to some things I was sure she wouldn't know about sex. About two weeks into our relationship, I realized I had to step up my game and read a few new books to keep up with her. Anyone who isn't a Witness and thinks those sisters are prudes, is wrong. And to think her ex-husband is probably an Elder by now. I know this sounds terrible, but on some level I think it is funny that he remarried and just now figuring out how good he had it with his ex. There is just no way his new wife is anywhere near as good as mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit