my dirty fantasies

by varian 39 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

when i was a single jw, well, lets say around about my early 20ies, i used to to let my mind flow a bit during the kh meetings.

welll, anyway, i used to observe some of the "older" sisters around their late 30ies or 40ies in their stockings and high heels. it really turned me on, i must admit. i couldn´t concentrate much of the programme due to this. my mind went totaly ape just to think of having sex with these sisters. even now it turnes me on to this day!

well, after my babtizm, at the age of 23 (i wasnt a born in) i couldn´t let go of my phantasies. i´m just trying to say, that i could never think of something more desirable than to have sex with one of those sisters.

until this day, i cant think of anything more greater than a sex affaire with an older jw sister. i know it might sound strange, but am i the only one like that????

• moshe
    moshe

Some of those sisters probably had the fantasy of being a cougar, too.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

i think you need to get laid.

i found it hard to pay attention at one hall i went to except it was the 20something sisters who had my mind wandering.i loved summer, some of them wore tight dresses and low tops i was an attendant in the back and there was always someone strutting around. i miss that hall

• varian
    varian

ok moshe, i wished to be in such a situaion before! thank you

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    i know it might sound strange, but am i the only one like that????

It does and you are.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Oh, wait... you're a MALE. Forget what I said. Your username threw me off.

• varian
    varian

hahaha! thank you sweet baby!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You didn't notice the member on top of his head?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    hahaha! thank you sweet baby!

Ok, why does that strike me so damn funny? And remind me of a Led Zeppelin song??

• MartynAndrew
    MartynAndrew

Yeah, your a real sicky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit