I have never seen anything like this before. Japan Video

by sabastious 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

that was heartbreaking.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Absolutely crazy. I've watched a lot of these videos from Japan....seems so surreal, like you're watching a movie.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Absolutely crazy. I've watched a lot of these videos from Japan....seems so surreal, like you're watching a movie.

Remember Cloverfield? The CGI integration with real footage is becoming so seemless that the comparison is actually merrited.

-Sab

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

It's crazy to see it happen, but not so crazy. Have you ever seen a small stream of water run in the dirt. How it picks up anything in its path: Dirt, leaves, and other small debris. This is what that is except thousands of times more.

My heart goes out to those that experience natural disasters.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

incredible video.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You might not see anyone dying but I don't like the chances of the person in the car that goes into the tunnel.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's crazy to see it happen, but not so crazy. Have you ever seen a small stream of water run in the dirt. How it picks up anything in its path: Dirt, leaves, and other small debris. This is what that is except thousands of times more.

Yup, you can always count on physics working the way it always does no matter how many lives it ruins or snuffs out.

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez, I'm sitting saying "run girl run!"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's amazing how slowly people ran even when the disaster was upon them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit