Armageddon fears

by d 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tj-timothy
    Tj-timothy

After a rather long surch for logic in the bible, I recently just sat down to think:

Iam an artist (film and cinema). I know how story's work. If I'm not able to fully understand the bible on a rational or even more a filosophical level,

why not on a artistic level. So I started to read, and try to see the bible as a intressting story.

As long as it is a reflective story for my live, it has some value for me.

However, there are more books, and more stories, and I want to learn a lot of them.

step by step.

Welcome to my post-modernistic live.

Armagedon is for me the story of Joan who feared the end of his faith, love, lifework, and everything. Lovely in its poetry, and perhaps intresting for your own personal life problems. But as all stories, they have some truth, but maybe arnt meant to take littaraly, or semi-rational. For if you where to take it rational, you propably become to scared about evrything in life, and will stop living it immidiatly. For rationaly believing in god as pressented in Joan gives me loats of fear for a Holocaust ending, and the survival of the spiritual fittest (meakest, humble) <- better be sure to be one of them! Else those who are to survive will sing a new song on your dead corpse. :) . And thats just a very human P.o.v. of the scariest kind. The one wich I think is a major reason for the problems I have with my earthly father. Cause I dont want him to really believe that he's going to dance on mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit