i outed myself on facebook

by jeckle 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• sweetrose74
    sweetrose74

"new me when i believed and was patient but since i got enough balls to research and found out it's been a short time comparitively"

I know its a new you. I can tell and yes it has been a relatively short time for you to come full circle with your doubts and your choice to get off the fence. Glad you have. thanks for the welcome.

What a relief to know you weren't outting yourself in the other way. I would have been sad considering we've known each other so long and I hadn't figured it out already and a little weirded out maybe too.

Thanks for the welcome from Broken Promises.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome! Facebook was my start out but then I wasn't ready to be exposed so I lost my EX-JW facebook I was Found Sheep. I think I will get back into EX-JW sites. There were a few good ones. Just like this site I am amazed at how many EX jw's there are and how we are all in different fazes of healing and I like to help others at least know they are not alone in this at times trying process. Welcome and good for you for letting it out. I felt better when I DA it was like the lost all power they thought they had on me.

• jeckle
    jeckle

wow fs i have considered it if i stew on it i think about telling some elders off and da'ing myself but i dont my mom lives in my spare room and my brothers are close with me and her and it would make it hard on them . but i have been dropping questions here and there to let them know.i think some one has to be ready to face their doubts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit