Is there a new "full court press" to bring back "lost ones"?

by tenyearsafter 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

BLONDIE --- yeah, big diff between distributed and read. thanks for research.

• yesidid
    yesidid

If a Witness comes the "We're so close to the end", routine with me I have this ready.

The Revelation Climax says:

Revelation Climax

Chapter 36

TheGreatCityDevastated

Paragraph 1.

SUDDEN, shocking, devastating—such will be the demise of Babylon the Great! It will be one of the most catastrophic events in all history, marking the start of the “great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.”—Matthew 24:21.

The question for that paragraph is:

1. What will mark the start of the great tribulation?

Often I will get in while they are still warming up, and say something like: Well at least the great tribulation cant have started yet, because the Revelation Climax etc, etc.

y

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have been too busy taking action to safeguard my wealth to take notice of the Washtowel doctrine. I have been buying silver--and batteries, lanterns, and battery chargers. I am also ready to start seeing the Homeland Security start raiding backyard gardens--even apple trees that are more than 100 years old. And those 1099 forms for Osama ObamaCare. The bill to repeal the 1099 forms passed both houses--now all it needs is a big fat veto, and to die by one vote in the House and/or Senate.

All the while, the witlesses that are merely talking about being awake are going to be left up the creek without a paddle when these things happen. I see a time of mass human enslavement that will last the duration of the human race that is imminent, and the Rothschilds are not telling us when. However, if you look at the world, you see the conditions all coming together. And they only get one chance to pull it off--if they mess up, that's it. There is no religion that is going to help you when that happens--not Christian, not Muslim, not nothing. I don't think the witlesses are going to know what to do when they find themselves becoming enslaved like everyone else, and no help from Jehovah is forthcoming.

At least they will have fun trying to guilt people into returning when they see these signs, wasting silver- and battery-gathering time in the process.

• d
    d

Hey WTwizard how do I prepare. Should I be paranoid?

• satinka
    satinka
    satinka --- thanks for links and didn't realize it was "the most widely read magazine in the world,"

I didn't say the WT is the most widely read magazine. The JW commercial feature says it is! Then the JWs take it as gospel. What the JWs don't know is that the feature was a bought-and-paid-for article. There is a big difference between "most widely read" and "most widely distributed." There is a big difference between truth and a paid-for commercial.

satinka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit