You're All A Bunch of Bitter Apostates - Really?

by Broken Promises 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

According to an ex-JW who still half-believes in the JWs, we're all a bunch of bitter apostates that can't move on.

Do you agree?

• flipper
    flipper

Nope. I think we are some of the happiest people on the planet- free of mind control ! At least I speak for myself

• rebel8
    rebel8

[ ] agree

[ ] disagree

[x] don't care what others think

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Well, when you get bent over and given the brown glove treatment without the benefit of lube or dinner wouldnt you be bitter?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

According to him you should all move on because there's good and bad in all religions.

It's your own fault if you can't move on.

Response?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

F*** Him.

BTW, I'm happy has a clam.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I think there is a small portion of EXJW's that are bitter, obnoxious and counterproductive. They give the Watchtower real stories to fuel their woe-is-me attitudes and self-imposed victimhood.

But as for the rest of us, we are like spring peaches.

-Sab

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'd rather be outside now and remain bitter (but slowly healing) than still be on the inside and further risk my mental health (and possible suicide)...

V665V665

• White Dove
    White Dove

Would that guy say that to a rape victim (mind fucks) or the relative of a loved one who got murdered (df'd/da'd)?

My dad told that to my mom.

He said to stop talking about it (child molestation) and she would be fine and be over it by now.

So ignorant of psychology and the injury (temporary mostly) to our brains that cults do to people.

There is PTSD and social retardation (thanks OP of other thread:) to deal with.

I think we all could have used a good dose of counseling by a professional to deal with the fallout of (here's another one that's impossible to fully get over) losing our loved ones to the cult.

That guy is myopic and clearly showing himself to be a victim, whether he sees he is or isn't.

• moshe
    moshe

I am not bitter- I am hap-ppy that I got out almost 25 years ago- soon enough to still have a real life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit