How can I convince my parents to vote?

by Sharpie 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zarco
    zarco

Maybe the error of the WTS and similar is the audacity to convince others of anything.

• kjw53
    kjw53

Lets see what Gods word shows--- Rich men arent of God-correct-- Satan offered Jesus every kingdom ( govt,armies,supporters ) to do an act of worship to him-How--Because he owns them-then and now-here is proof of now--Talking about Govts of satan Gods word said this--They promise you freedom,yet are themselves still slaves to corruption,remind you of anyone we know-- So i tell you- a vote for a rich man is a vote for satan. Also it says--Satan will lead every kingdom ( govt,armies,supporters) against God at Harmageddon. Not only do some vote for these-they also pledge allegiance to these for the man made word- patriotism. from generation to generation for the last 1750 years the trinity teachers were to blind or just to filled with fear to warn the flocks.Simple bible milk-if they cannot understand simple milk, how can they possibly understand the meat? the only other religion claiming to be christian are the JW,s-the only ones who warned their flock.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

giordano, i'd rather not vote than vote for complete idiots. of course there is the possibility to start a new party and all that, but i got more important things to do in life. in politics you get nowhere without a few "sponsors", at least not until there's some kind of life or death situation.

• Giordano
    Giordano

You don't have to vote for idiots J.H. You can leave those votes blank or you can write in a candidate of your own. Historically there is enough evidence that your vote does count......not every time but some times it came down to a small group.

The closest election in Senate history was decided on September 16, 1975. The 1974 New Hampshire race for an open seat that pitted Republican Louis Wyman against Democrat John Durkin led to a contest that lasted eight months and came down to a margin of victory of just TWO votes.

Minnesota's hard fought and highly disputed Senate race has reached a major milestone, with Democrat Al Franken leading incumbent Republican Senator Norm Coleman by 49 votes.

2. 2000, Presidential Election

If you were under a rock or very young at the time of the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush, here's a quick recap: there was supposedly a miscounting of the Florida votes, and the votes were recounted. After the votes were recounted, it was determined that George W. Bush was the rightful winner of the US presidency. As the record stands, Bush won by 537 votes. Click here to learn more.

Deciding Votes: 537

1. 1977, Mayoral Race in Ann Arbor

Perhaps the most inspiring example of how a vote can impact an election is the mayoral election of Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1977. The election was won by only 1 vote. That's right: 1 vote.

• Perry
    Perry
    What is wrong with the world or a society within is what is individually wrong: BELIEF that you are RIGHT.

Terry,

Did it ever occur to you that your belief that you stated above requires you to be wrong in order to be right?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

2. 2000, Presidential ElectionIf you were under a rock or very young at the time of the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush, here's a quick recap: there was supposedly a miscounting of the Florida votes, and the votes were recounted. After the votes were recounted, it was determined that George W. Bush was the rightful winner of the US presidency. As the record stands, Bush won by 537 votes. Click here to learn more.

Incorrect. In actuality the five treasonous members of the Supreme Court awarded the Presidency to Bush. They stopped the official recount.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit