My GF Told Me She Got Invited To Go To Dinner By A Very Nicely Dressed Man

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Get this: she called me up to tell me a well dressed man came to her house and actually invited her for dinner, a "meal" at the local Kingdom Hall on the Memorial evening.

He gave her the invitation to enjoy the meal with him and quite a few other people on the night the "meal" was being served.

I explained to her that the dinner only consisted of wine and unleavened bread and that she could only watch the bread and wine being passed but if she got a hold of the plate or the cup she had to just give it the next person.

She asked, "You mean there's no dinner like he said?" I answered there was not. And she said, "Then forget it then!".

These Witnesses are getting more innovative and sneaky!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Lord, have mercy!

Syl

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You mind if I take her to dinner?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

He found a way to make the Memorial even creepier.

• baltar447
    baltar447

ROFL!!

That's hillarious!

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

I must admit when I was first attending the KH and the talk of the memorial began I honestly thought that we would all have a nice meal and get together afterwards. I was so disappointed at the time. (Not now of course!).

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

here the memorial is called the "evening meal". if i ever get lucky and some JW who does not know me invites me to the "evening meal", i'll ask for the menu.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh the irony..........Someone invites you to a meal where you're not allowed to eat or drink anything.

Only in Dub-dumb-land!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's not exactly Michelin starred dining is it!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Oh I thought from the thread title that just some nicely dressed man was hitting on your GF.

I was afraid you were going to have to upgrade from that red dot you've been wearing all these years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit