Jehovah the lazy God.

by cyberjesus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Could be , he forgot about asteroids hitting the earth creating enormous amounts of destruction

• Scully
    Scully

I'd have to agree that he's either lazy or totally passive aggressive.

I could never quite figure out why Almighty God Jehovah - the one who created all things and who promises to destroy all the wickedness on earth at Armageddon™ - needed puny human janitors (and massive flocks of birds, let's not forget) to clean up after Him. Why not just do a Mr Clean Magic Eraser type thing and get rid of all the built up soap scum in one wipe? But no, he wants the people who have been psychologically traumatized by what they've observed at Armageddon™ to participate in the World Wide Cleaning Work - perhaps to further terrorize them and etch into their brains what their fate can be if they step out of line??

Passive aggressive: sees all the wickedness and corruption, promises to do something about it... but only when he's good and ready. Pray for Jehovah's Day™ to come! Wait On Jehovah™! WTF... frankly it's amazing that more JWs aren't having nervous breakdowns with all the unfulfilled anticipation they've experienced for years.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

What I don't understand really is what is the point of asking God for His kingdom to come. At least according to the brilliant Jdubs, Jehovah has a set time etc etc etc for his Kingdom to come. So what's the point of praying for that if it's coming at a set time anyway?

• Scully
    Scully

thetrueone:

Could be , he forgot about asteroids hitting the earth creating enormous amounts of destruction

Maybe the asteroids are coming from Uranus. That would explain the delay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit