Jehovah the lazy God.

by cyberjesus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

When your wife/husband or someone promises to wash the dishes or any other chore and just procrastinates, they need a reminder or sometimes a constant plea or request to do it. --- Please do the dishes, or can you please do the dishes... when they are really lazy about it then you endup asking the request many many times...

When you really want to do the dishes .... you just do it. You dont need anyone to remind you are ask you constantly to do it. You do it because you want to or you have to.

However with Jehovah.......well he is suppose to bring his kingdom to earth and make everything a huge petting zoo with grass and trees and people all dressep up smiling with fruits on their hands... and all that... but guess what? he doesnt just do it. you need to ask him, constantly, many times, over and over.... to the point that Jesus, his son or himself whatever had to come to earth and teach us to ask this everyday

"your kingdom come,
    your will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven."

Why? if he really wants to do it, why doesnt he just do it.? Why do we have to ask him to do it? Freaking lazy guy or what?

• kjw53
    kjw53

Wow- did you come up with that all by yourself-with the whole 4% usage of your brain, that you can question the God who granted every day of your existence,The God who can hang a trillions of ton planet on nothing, The God who can make a living human being out of Ashe and dust/ Hmm maybe you were one of the lucky ones and got to use 6% of your brain that you think you know better than God. I used to think like that as well,it may seem harsh to humans, but i tell you this--God is making sure it never happens again. I dont mean to sound like an a wipe, but i needed to show the point.

• sabastious
    sabastious

"God made the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! You're just a petty little human with a small brain... it's science."

-Sab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So I take it you didnt like it uh? does attacking my intelligence with your comments helps you apeace your concience by avoiding answering to it? That must be fun -i imagine- to insult me.. but how about you addressing the issue?

Why does God wants you to asking him repeatedly to bring his kingdom to earth if he really wants to do it? If God's will is to be done on the earth.... why does God require you to beg for it? uh?

Now I will address your statements:

Wow- did you come up with that all by yourself-

Uh... yes I did, no help from no one :-D

with the whole 4% usage of your brain,

Though an alluring idea, the "10 percent myth" is so wrong it is almost laughable, says neurologist Barry Gordon at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore... http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=people-only-use-10-percent-of-brain ... and yes it took me exactly 3 seconds to find this article all with me so damaged brain.... i wonder how come you didnt think of it before?

that you can question the God who granted every day of your existence,

I am not questioning God in this thread, I am questioning why does he seem to be so irresponsible with his duties and promises with humans..

The God who can hang a trillions of ton planet on nothing,

Where did you come up with that theory? uhh fyi the weight of an object is based on its gravitational pull... we have to concept of weight for things on earth, like the weight of your brain but that concept is based on the pull towards the center of the earth.... soooo the earth doesnt have a weight like we are used to... has a gravitational pull towards the sun... ah.... sooooo it is not hanging on nothing.... sorry that my 4% of brain had to correct you :-D

It would be more proper to ask, "What is the mass of planet Earth?" 1 The quick answer to that is: approximately 6,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000 (6E+24) kilograms. .... http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/planet-earth-weigh.htm

The God who can make a living human being out of Ashe and dust/

You mean the almighty Jehovah? soooo God used Ashe(tm) and dust...... please elaborate more cuz its not clear, do you know how he did it? oh i forgot you wouldnt question it.. because is G O D... just accept it... with your 4% of brain?( based on your calculations)

Hmm maybe you were one of the lucky ones and got to use 6% of your brain that you think you know better than God.

hmmm I hope I am not one of those..... 6 percent is a lil to low of an expectation....

I used to think like that as well,it may seem harsh to humans

Like what? like me? and then what happened?

, but i tell you this--God is making sure it never happens again.

What will never happen again? you thinking like that? how does God make sure?

I dont mean to sound like an a wipe, but i needed to show the point.

What is an-a-wipe? and which point did you show exactly? I am lil slow today

• bohm
    bohm

given i allready debunked the 4% myth once for this poster earlier today, he might actually be evidence it is correct in some cases :-D.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

therefore he is evidence of your equivocation bohm.... He is self-evident of his argument..

dang theres nothing I can say.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Dang, the OP was pretty good. Didn't see post#2 coming though. Then again, I was lost in the 96% of my brain I don't use.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

did you come up with that all by yourself-with the whole 4% usage of your brain.

Oh really? did the scientists lowered it already? I thought it was 10%... maybe its "new light"

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think the god of the universe is only using 4% of his brain, since he could have brought forth his will and purpose

for mankind thousands of years ago. All of this pain and suffering experienced by all of mankind since the garden of Eden

over one gal and guy eating one piece of fruit, is that really a just and loving god ?......... I don't think so.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

maybe he is not lazy.. he is just dumb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit