Elder arrested for stalking

by iceguy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL!!! "

"They are in such cult thinking, and feel that all those bible passages need to be taken literally that they actually see nothing wrong with stalking, staking out & spying on the private lives of adult people. "

• trueblue
    trueblue

Why don't they just ask the holy spirit instead of stalking people, the ____ welfare recipiants anyhow... don't have anything to do so they just waste everyones time. They have no sense of humor either

• Balaamsass
  • AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Is this story in the Newspaper or the "Six Screen of the Watchtower?"

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I read recently that elders stake out homes. Evidence of a nonmarital person of the opposite sex just being under the roof can be conclusive proof of adultery. What shocked me is that this is illegal. It raises so many ethical questions. People should not accept it. Call 911. I think people watched too much Dog, the Bounty Hunter. Of course, if your family is enmeshed, calling the police may be a harder decision. They have no right to do it.

Just their act should be enough to prove you need to flee the group.

• Balaamsass
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

People routinely report stakeouts at the scene of a suspected liason overnight to disfellowship. Such behavior is stalking. I doubt that they have private investigative licenses. Most people don't seem to realize how outrageous such conduct is.

What sort of person lies in wait all night long.......A very sick one.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Has any elder ever been caught for loitering on one of their "stakeouts" on the house of a suspected wrondoer? I would LOVE to hear what kind of explanation they would give....

• Scott77
    Scott77

When I look at Jehovah's Witnesses stalking, I look at the big picture. I say to myself,look! they are mislead by the GB. They are just like papertiger, not knowing what they are doing, people who are looking for trouble in the name of their misguided leaders, individuals who are overzealous and desirous of approval in the eyes of their egostical and studpic leaders. Should you get a gun and shot the stalker while in the act? No, that is like going to far. Should you hire a private detective to catch them in the act? This looks good only if you have the money. Should you report them to Police? This option is desirable and strongly recommended but only if you have the car plate numbers. Police are interested in this. The great thing about stalking is that, it just confirm that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a false religion, a cult out to control people in the name of christianity. Like what Ohiocowboy stated in another separate thread: "JW's are notorious for using the "Theocratic Warfare" strategy whenever it suits their own interests, and it rarely matters to them who they hurt along the way."

Scott77

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

A very funny incident happened with a local brother. As soon as my father died, I told my mom I would only attend any future KH meetings if the police dragged me there against my will. I believe I even took out a calendar and marked how many weeks would pass until I reached eighteen. My family attended that night and never again. One of the local brothers took it upon myself to visit "goat hill," where we lived in working class splendor. "Witness valley" was the housing projects. He was white. My mom refused to answer the door. He screamed so that the whole b lock could hear, "Do you love me?" I spied at him out of a curtained side window. He waved his arms with such passion. Knowing him, he was just be a jerk Witness. His heart was good.

Can you imagine what the neighbors thought of my mom's moral character? It is only so funny b/c her character was unassailable. Everyone in the neighborhood could hear my father humiliating her and her family. My gm, ever the JW, repeated the incident to several KHs.

He was very worked up about our fade. Perhaps he did have designs on my mom. Maybe my father dying was a stroke of luck (synonym) for him.

It was certainly a show for the neighborhood. 99.9% of the people were Roman Catholic. I never heard of a priest pulling such a stunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit