Whatever Happened To....

by Was New Boy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Since I have been gone for three years...just wondering if anyone knows what happened to...

Confession

Warlock

farkel

Onacruise (Greg Mills) His xwife died when she was married to Jay Miller the man who my xwife married....small world!

Bikerchick (Kattie...Gregs xwife)

Crumpet

Mrs. Smith

Long Hair girl

Sir Nose 586

Jaguar Bass

Mann 377

Tijkmo

Big Red...did he die?

Valis

Gary Buss

Any help out there?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WAS NEW BOY:

Hello there!

I just don't post as much as other posters. Some of the posters you mention above are hardly seen and I don't know anything about them. If I am not posting I am still reading many posts in the Active Topics. Where have you been for three years? I hope you have been well.

You will notice there are many, many new members here.

• moshe
    moshe

Gary Buss is doing his own thing right now-

• AGuest
    AGuest

Farkel was doing well that last time I spoke with him (mid-March), dear WNB (peace to you!), but he doesn't have ready access to the Internet these days, so it's kind of hit and miss for him, right now.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Aww...you've been looking for me! Well aren't you just the sweetest.

I left the forum for a bit because...well...thinking about dub things can be pretty depressing and I had more important things to worry about than dub drama. I've been lurking for about a month or so. Things are going okay, still waiting to see if I get into college this fall (I already got accepted into my Plan B school--but thanks to California budget shortfalls that may not happen) so that's the long and short of what's going on in my world.

I haven't been bothered by the elders since I dropped off the radar about two years ago, so I'm quite happy for that.

Thanks for checking in on me, New Boy!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

confession is doing well

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

sirnose whats up! glad ur doing well!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

What's up? The usual...schoolwork, work, social life...it ain't a bowl of cherries at the moment, but things are on the upward path.

• Mary
    Mary

Confession - No idea

Warlock - I think Warlock's here......

farkel - Farkel is dealing with some serious medical issues. He has emphazema really bad. I emailed him a few weeks ago to see how he is, but I haven't heard back from him, which is worrisome.

Onacruise (Greg Mills) His xwife died when she was married to Jay Miller the man who my xwife married....small world! - I believe he and Bikerchick left the board after their highly misplaced trust and support of an idiotic fraud on here.

Bikerchick (Kattie...Gregs xwife) See above.

Crumpet - Crumpet married Coolhandluke last year (I believe) and is doing well. I see her on Facebook sometimes. Not sure about the rest on your list.

Mrs. Smith

Long Hair girl

Sir Nose 586

Jaguar Bass

Mann 377

Tijkmo

Big Red...did he die?

Valis

Gary Buss

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm right here. Taking in the greatest show on earth. Welcome back, Was New Boy. I enjoy your post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit