I'm going to hell for laughing at this ad!

by NomadSoul 9 Replies latest social humour

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I opend the thread where someone is talking about their grandma and it has this ad on there:

hahaha I'm so wrong for laughing. Who the hell comes up with these ads?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I can only conclude that Athiests believe in nonsense too - (going to hell)...

• snowbird
    snowbird

My mother fell once and lay on the floor for hours before I got home from work.

Not funny.

Syl

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

hahaha Alright, I'm going to burn when they cremate me.

I think the real reason why I laughed is the placement of the ad. Imagine making a thread about your grandma, then suddenly you open it and see this ad. That's horrible! LOL

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, you're making me laugh.

YOU ARE BAD!!!

Syl

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I went out on a date about a year ago with a woman who worked in advertisement. I never really did ask her what she did specifically. So somehow during the conversation I voiced my opinion about the new advertisement on web pages where they pick up on key words that you type.

I told her how much I hated that. That whoever came up with that idea should be punished! And so many other stuff, and she just stares at me with surprise. She lets me know that she works for that deparment of their company.

Yeah there was no second date.

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

keyword targetting at its awful best

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Grandma's been drinking again.....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You could actually come up with some interesting captions for that picture.

Things like:

- An add for some vitamins with a tag line of "Do you feel tired and rundown after a long day at work?"

- A woman practicing the ancient Indian art of listening to the ground to hear if people are approaching.

- Yoga for beginners.

Rub a Dub

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It would look less staged if the coffee cup was broken. A cut on her hand and gash on the forehead would also add to the realism.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit