'God is love' . . . yeah right, dream on.

by 3Mozzies 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The difference in the OT and the NT just makes me thinks His Mightiness must be bi-polar.

They aren't even the same god. I think Jesus was trying to teach the Jews something completely new to them but the ones who didn't "get it" were the ones who's books were best-preserved and best-received politically.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

kjw53, your false religious leaders have been singing that tune for over 130 years and have been consistently wrong.

What you think is happening isn't. You're under cult mind control. I feel sorry for you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I always say, with the things the bible claims about God, what do we need with Satan? I don't believe God did all that or will do anything harmful to human beings. I weigh all scripture in the Bible against 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 and 1 John 4:8. If something isn't loving, according to that definition, I figure it has nothing to do with God, but more to do with man's desire to control other men and women and children, with fear.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

kjw53,

You are going to grow old, bitter and disappointed in this system of things, as it will be around for a very long time - well beyond your leaders' current doom and gloom predictions.....

And when the big A never comes and you are indeed old, bitter and disappointed, you can always come to this thread and my post for proof of who was right and who was wrong.

That's it. Period.

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

I love this forum!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Maybe God is love, maybe it isn't. How about you? Are you love?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit