June 15, 2011 WT... Are they really getting that desperate?

by Alfred 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This is just an example of dumb children making demeaning comments about bright children out of envy. If one declines getting an education because they followed this direction, is the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society going to cut them a check to make up the shortfall in meeting living expenses? I think not, and since they are not going to do that, they lack the standing to request that of anyone.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It seems they are trying to make the witlesses dependent on the organization. Notably, they will not be provided for by that organization. No college, no specialized training, no investment silver--what are they going to do when hyperinflation, fake energy crisis, S-510/S-3767 (making growing your own food without a license a 10-year-jail-term offense), and the sick care law all take effect in the United Tyranny? It's hard enough to find a job with a college degree these days (and will be harder once these conditions take effect later this year). Imagine going without college?

As I remember, even people like Billy Joel and Kenny Loggins, both high school dropouts that made it big in the music and/or film business, ended up having specialized "classes". It's called briefings about their music and/or movies that they were supposed to be in. Imagine making the 52nd Street album or the Footloose or Caddyshack films without any specialized training whatsoever.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My sister is a family doctor. My (JW) hubby often points out that her skillset will be useless in the paradise to come....Jgnat

Her skills are useless to all the Dead JW`s,who believed WBT$ Garbage..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Is the Watchtower really getting that desperate? What say you?

This really is nothing unusual for the WTS., they are looking for indentured slaves that will work for them

either at the printing branches or out in field service ( pioneering ).

Culled people bring the organization free labor as well as financial support.

This article could have easily come out of a Awake or Watchtower magazine 50 years ago.

One thing that the WTS never mentions when they talk about higher education is the valuable attainable assets

that higher education has brought to humanity, including health and better living conditions.

Their deceptive lying and propagating about the end this system of things, which is quite unscriptural from a biblical perspective,

plays into this discrediting practicality of higher education for anyone, JWS or not.

Higher education has always been a taunting threat as far as the WTS. very similar to other small religiously organized cults.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit