Part 7: Resignation into the Void

by Amazing 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Bodhisattva: You mention Philadeplhia. I visited there a lot in the 1980s. I worked for General Electric and later on Bechtel. I lived in California, but worked in Pennsylvania. The three plants in the northeast I worked on were Hope Creek just across from Phily in NJ. Susquehanna Steam Electric station near Scranton-Wilkesberre, Limerick Units I & II near Pottstown. I attended the Pottstown Congregation several times and went out in Service there. That was the town where I had a situaiton that involved the Watch Tower Society. I also visited a congregation in Phily. I was driving back to Pottstown, and saw some JWs doing street work. So, I caught up to them and introduced myself. They showed me their Kingdom Hall which was a 3 story building housing two congregations ... they also spent time showing me had they managed to get a huge "I" Beam across the major blvd and into the Hall to add structural support. They used some cool ingenuity. Thanks again for realtingf your experience.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

"The Void"? Is that what JWDB is?

Another absorbing episode amazing one. Tell us, who were the elders who approached you in the carpark at Woodburn? Surely not Elders A and C?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• avengers
    avengers

href="

Kind of a horny mascot, wouldn't you say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit