Breaking News - Another Craigslist Killer, 9 bodies found

by lovelylil 14 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I thought of my daughter right away and started to cry. She is 18, 5 feet tall exactly and 108 pounds. These girls had problems, most of them drugs, but did not deserve to die like that. I think of how scared they must have been. Some had young children too. It is so tragic.

I have family in Long Island. They told me that a few girls are still missing. The body count can get much higher still. It is hard to get an accurate count because a lot of these girls do go without contacting their families for weeks on end. some families are just realizing now their child is missing. Also, the first bodies were found in December, it was too much snow to dig around. Now that the ground is clear, they can really do a good search.

Most people in the area believe this is a local. They are saying almost noone knows about this secluded beach but locals. However, police are saying it is near the highway, so it may have just been a convenient dumping ground.

My thoughts are with the families. I hope they take up collections to give these girls a proper burial. Lilly

• laverite
    laverite

This is so very, very sad. My heart breaks for these young women. I really hope that whoever did this will be fully punished and held accountable for cutting these women's lives short. I hate these kinds of stories.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

A few years ago we had that happen. They kept finding bodies of prostitutes along a deserted area of a river road..You would think after a while they would have started patrolling a little more..they never did catch who did it..but it finally stopped. I guess the guy moved on..

Didn't know they were calling it "The craiglist killer" again..

They found one girls body they were never able to identify, her picture will stay in my mind forever..it looked like an old gilfriend of mine..

Snoozy

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

They could have been little girls - like young teenagers. As sickening as it is, prostitutes are increasingly young girls. There are documentaries on this new problem of kidnapping, drugging, selling into rings, and putting the young children on Craig's List and others. If there was a Jehovah, I hope he kills the bastards that run these things in a long and painful way.

Skeeter

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So despicable. I feel so bad for these girls who, more than likely, were trapped into leading this life.

Just remember though, these are the kind of girls Jehovah would be wiping out any day now anyway, so why feel sympathy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit