Breaking News - Another Craigslist Killer, 9 bodies found

by lovelylil 14 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

ON the news right now, 9 bodies total count thus far found on Long Island NY. All these women were prostitutes who listed ads on craigslist. They were all found within a 4 mile radius along a secluded beach area.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/119143904.html

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yikes! That's not good.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Poor girls. They had tragic lives and now a tragic death. Many were young mothers. No one deserves to be murdered like that and thrown away like trash. They had mothers and families that cared. The news mentioned most were tiny girls, if not all. Maybe 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. That is the same size as my 18 year old daugher. I couldn't help but think how defenseless they were, Tragic situation, very sad..........Lilly

Also, I thought Craigslist took down these type of ads?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Not much interest on the board for poor dead prostitutes??

• watersprout
    watersprout

Oh my how awful! Sounds like a modern day ''jack the ripper''... Lets hope they find who's doing this and stop any more girls losing theri lives.

Peace

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is terribly sad. A life is a life. I think of them as little girls, playing with dolls, playing outside, with hopes and dreams all their own. Never considering one day they would end up living this kind of life, dying this kind of death. I believe their hards times have ended and new good ones have begun. I believe they fell, but got up and walked into the light.

• Girlie
    Girlie

That is sad and not to mention very scary that there is a probable serial killer on the loose. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those poor victims.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Tragic story.

Lovelylil, they still haven't taken down those self advertising sections. I don't think they can. Also I like to point out that it's not just online services doing this. Local newspapers also have those advertisements in their personal ads section.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    The news mentioned most were tiny girls, if not all. Maybe 5 feet tall and 100 pounds.

That's the average size of female victims that serial killers target.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The exact size of my little JW daughter.

She has quite a long commute to her job, and I worry sometimes.

Some people are just plain evil.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit