I've figured out the cause of all the recent turmoil on JWN....

by Mr. Falcon 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Ever since I've started posting here regularly, there has been upheaval, threats of leaving and threats of banning by many active contributors. People have spoken their minds and have been chastised; people have attacked others and threads have been locked.

Well, after reading my Bible, I've determined the cause of all this. Me. Mr. Falcon. I have angered God by coming here and there is only one thing to do. YOU MUST CAST ME OVERBOARD.

Now I realize that many of you don't want to see me thrown overboard, especially many of you female posters who are attracted to my witty charm and striking good looks, but this must be the only way to appease the Lord. So that's it, if I must be tossed into the angry sea so as to restore peace to JWN, then so be it. I love you all (except DJeggnog, he's an insufferable ass).........

DISCLAIMER: this thread was started soley as an excuse to use this photo. Good day.

• poopsiecakes
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's Bush's fault.

• watersprout
    watersprout

You made me LOL! I quite like that picture... Isn't it from a Diehard??

Peace

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We can just keep the turmoil and learn to live with it.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

poopsie - Thank you, my dear. If only these Keebler cookies I'm eating for lunch were as sweet as you.

keyser - Damn right, my friend.

watersprout - It is from Die Hard. It was the scene where John McClaine shoots Huey Lewis.

OTWO - spoken like a true gentlemen. Just trying to inject some humor into this place. Been a little testy around here lately.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Falcon, I don't know how to say this, but... if you were a woman and.. I was a man... hang on. Look, forget that. What I'm trying to say is we need you... I... need you.

But if you feel you must go, I got just one more thing to say: "Yippee-Kai-Yay, Mr. Falcon."

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Actually I've got something else to say that you reminded me: What's up with Jonah? Why couldn't he dump his own fat ass over the side of that ship if he really wanted to save the sailors? What a drama queen.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

You realize that if we throw you overboard you'll just get barfed up in some disgusting fish vomit onto the site all over again.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

What a drama queen.

You tickled me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit