I am out of here

by Aussie Oz 83 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

AGuest.........seems to me that your a loving and caring person.....your love shines through! We need everyone that's here...here! The balanced ones like Flipper . the smart ones like............. well you know who you are. The funny ones like Outlaw... it's all good, and makes the forum GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY LEAVE.............please

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

imo some of the athesits on here are way more kooky than any christian. I often have think whaaaaaat - particularly at nickolas and Terry

I am flattered. Almost to tears.

No more comments please! Let it die.

You did a good thing starting this thread, Oz. There are always many facets to individual perceptions. The challenge is to see and process as many of them as you can. From my innate perspective what you had to say and, in particular your umbrage, was justified. But I also can force myself to see the other side. I don't think anyone has all the answers, and that includes you and me and all the folks you and I think are delusional. I'm pretty convinced that I have sufficient evidence to prove that what I hold to be true is right, but I've been proven wrong too many times to believe in my own infallibility. So, I've learned that if I want respect I need to respect others, even those I think are kooky. Fact is we're all kooky, it's just that the really kooky ones aren't able to see it in themselves.

• talesin
    talesin

well said, oz

it's better to relax and let it flow over you, get support from friends.

good on ya

t

(outta here for a bit, be good to each other!!!!!!!!!!!! xx)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Since oz has asked that this thread have no more potings I willhelp it along a bit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit