Help me understand the burning of the Qur'an

by jam 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jam
    jam

The US embassy over ran, 12 kill in retaliation for the burning

of the Qur'an by that nut job here in the US.

A few questions, first of all the Qur'an that was burn, was

it the original copy, no. It was A copy. I know it,s the principal.

How many bibles are burn in our garbage dump each day.

What is with those people in Afghanistan. What would

happen if I stood on the steps of the White House and announce,

this Bible I hold in my hand, sucks full of lies and burn it.

Twelve people were killed because some loony in this country

burn A book . Religion at it,s best.

• jam
    jam

Sorry friends, I see this topic have been covered.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I must admit my gut reaction (simplistic over reaction no doubt,) would be to burn more of them, then wait for the backlash and then burn even more of them, rise and repeat untill they cant cope with the elevated stress levels anymore or just find themselves looking increasingly ridiculous and give up the ranting and overreacting.

Yes i know it wouldnt work as many innocent bystanders would be beheaded, ..but This i do know, giving in, tippy toeing around to avoid offense and being all PC just to prevent the overreactions just appears to be rewarding bad behaviour.

My naive 2p

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

My first reaction is to burn more and kill anyone who reacts violently (but ignore peaceful protest). I'm sure they would run out of fanatics eventually. And yes, I know that's terrible and would make it worse... But THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

My first reaction is to drop air fuel bombs on all those guys in afghanistan. Carpet the whole area w air fuel vapor. The explosion would prolly level a few mountains, too.

S

• james_woods
    james_woods

One simple question - would (will) those Afghan killers be tried and convicted of murder under Sharia law?

I think the answer is (from Islamic apologists) - yes, theoretically, because Islam is "a religion of peace". In reality, nothing will happen to them.

Further - If some Christian killed a Muslim here in the U.S. because said Muslim had done an "honor killing" of his daughter - because she was his son's girlfriend - what would happen under our law?

Answer: Both Christian and Muslim fathers would be tried and convicted to 25 to life.

Anybody still want Sharia law here in the U.S.?

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Perhaps we need to start dropping dead pigs and pig blood on them instead of bombs?

• ssn587
    ssn587

all ammunition should first be rubbed with bacon, or if one can stand it pig shit. They don't deserve anymore than that. Those people don't think like we do and we shouldn't be worrying about being PC just to kiss their arses. vapor bombs sounds good too. you don't put up with craziness from idiots.

• tec
    tec

You cannot wipe out an entire race for the actions of some. That is even more despicable. As for the pastor who burned the Qur'an, despite being asked by people who are over in the middle east not to do it - that they would be the ones to pay the price - I think if he wanted to take a stand, then he should have gotten on a plane, and burned it over there.

Tammy

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I think we need to string up the loon in Florida that felt the need to grab his 15 minutes by exacerbating a jacked up sitch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit